I'm Parth Shandilya, an engineer and technical writer in the making. I currently work as a Research and Computing engineer for CERN, and I've also written for FreeCodeCamp and Hackernoon on their Medium publications, which have 50k+ reads.
I started this website to document everything I am learning while going through the process of becoming an engineer and a better person. I write about everything I learn, and the resources I create could help other people too!
- Email: parth1989shandilya[at]gmail[dot]com
- GitHub: ParthS007
- Twitter: ParthS0007
- Medium: ParthS007
- LinkedIn: ParthS007
- LeetCode: ParthS007
- Youtube: ParthS007
- Codementor: ParthS007
- StackOverflow: ParthS007
A non-exhaustive list.
- Saurabh Chaturvedi – a talented developer, humble friend and I admire him.
- Harshit Prasad – one of the hard working persons I’ve ever met.
- Achint Sharma – a great engineer who helped me to create my first Pull Request.
- Raghav Jajodia – an all-rounder and insightful friend.