The Success Principles teaches how to increase confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all ambitions. Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the 67 timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. If taken together and practiced every day, these principles can transform life beyond the wildest dreams!
It is filled with memorable and inspiring stories of CEOs, world-class athletes, celebrities, and everyday people. It will give the proven blueprint needed to achieve any goal you desire.
Here are my takeaway points from the book. This thread is updated from time to time.
Updated: 3 Jan 2021
- You have to give up all your excuses.
- You have to give up blaming and complaining.
- Pay attention to small details, results will not lie.
- If you don't like your outcomes, change your responses.
- Everything you experience today is the result of choices you have made in the past.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.
Updated: 15 Jan 2021
- What were you put on this earth to do?
- What is the "why" behind everything you do?
- Your inner guidance system is your joy.
- Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.
Updated: 21 Jan 2021
- Early childhood "programming" often gets in the way of what you want.
- Don't live someone else's dreams.
- Stop settling for less than you want.
- Make an "I want" list.
- Make a "20 things I love to do" list.
- Clarify your vision of your ideal life.
- Build your inner global positioning system.
- High achievers have bigger visions.
- Don't let anyone talk you out of your vision.
- Share your vision for maximum impact.
Updated: 27 Jan 2021
- You get what you expect.
- The mind can achieve whatever it can conceive and believe.
- Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
- Believe even when you don't know how the requirements will be met.
- The number one problem that keeps people from winning is a lack of belief in themselves.
- You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act following your faith.
Updated: 1 Feb 2021
- Believing in yourself is an attitude.
- The choice of what to believe is up to you.
- Give up "I can't".
- Don't waste years believing you can't.
- It's never too late.
- You're never too young to start.
- What others think about you is none of your business.